I am a Member
- How many books can I borrow and how long can I keep them?
- How do I access the online research databases?
- How do I access online magazines via Flipster?
- How do I return my library materials?
- What is an EBSCOhost account?
- How do I download an eBook from the Margaret Wilson Library?
- I’ve already submitted my supporting documents when I applied to the College, why do I need to send them again to have a diploma or certificate listed?
- What do you see on the public register?
- What is Find a Teacher? What information does it have?
- Why don’t you list qualifications for Indigenous, or deaf and hard of hearing teachers?
- What are Teaching Qualifications?
- What are Additional Qualifications?
- Am I required to follow the Ministry of Education’s curriculum / safety protocols when doing private instruction?
- How much should I charge for private instruction?
- Will the College connect members to parents looking for private instruction?
- Am I still subject to the College’s jurisdiction if I’m retired or suspended for non-payment of fees and teach privately?
- Why should parents hire Ontario Certified Teachers?
- Am I subject to the College’s jurisdiction if I teach privately?
- Can I ask to remove an additional qualification (AQ) from my record on the College's public register?
- Who can sign the statement of successful teaching experience?
- Where do I go to take an Additional Qualification course?
- What prerequisites do I need to qualify for the Principal's Qualifications Part 1?
- How do I qualify for equivalent standing?
- How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
Equivalent Standing for Those Who Have Taught an Additional Qualification
- Who can apply for equivalency based on teaching experience?
- What is equivalency for those that have taught an Additional Qualification (AQ) course?
- What does teaching experience look like?
- Why does this only apply to Schedules C, D and E?
- Can I use the equivalency gained from having taught an Additional Qualification to fulfill a condition?
Internationally Educated Teachers
- Can I pay a reduced annual membership fee (AMF) if I only work occasionally?
- When is my College membership fee due and how do I pay?
- How much is the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- I tried paying my fee and it keeps telling me my information is not up-to-date, but when I log into my account everything looks fine.
- Do I need to pay my annual membership fee (AMF) if I’m on maternity leave?
- How do I pay the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- How do I access my member account on the College's website?
- How can I get copies of my Certificate of Qualification and Registration (CQR), OCT membership card, etc.?
- How do I update my home address, email address and/or employer information?
- How do I change my name, add a degree and/or add an honours designation to my degree?
- Do you accept documents electronically?
- Why is my name on the College's public register different than the name I usually go by?
- What do I do if a potential employer has questions about the conditions listed on my certificate because my professional education program does not fully meet the certification requirement?
- How do I fulfill the condition(s) on my certificate?
- Why did I receive a Certificate of Qualification and Registration with a condition?