Internationally Educated Teachers
- If I taught in another country and would like to teach in Ontario, what do I need to do?
- Is the College still holding outreach or information sessions?
- Where do I go to apply for teacher training?
- What do I need to do to become a general education teacher?
- Does the College recognize teacher education programs taken online?
- I completed the applicant eligibility assessment and the recommendation/outcome indicated it was unlikely that I would meet the regulatory requirements for teacher certification in Ontario. Does this mean I cannot apply to the College?
- My academic records do not include specific course hours. What should I do?
- Is a teaching certificate the same as my diploma?
- Because of political unrest in my country, I cannot get transcripts from my postsecondary institution. Is there an acceptable substitute?