I am an Applicant
- Can I use the OCT designation if I am certified with a Temporary Certificate?
- Can I take an Additional Qualification (AQ) course while holding a Temporary Certificate?
- How is the Temporary Certificate different from any other certificates issued by the College?
- What happens if I don't finish my program by the expiry date on my certificate?
- Will the Temporary Certificate automatically be converted into a general Certificate of Qualification and Registration (CQR)?
- Will Temporary Certificate holders be issued a designation document?
- Where do I go to obtain a Criminal Record Check Report?
- Do you accept documents electronically?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- What documents do I need to provide with my application?
- What’s the status of my application?
- Does the College accept documents from World Education Services?
Internationally Educated Teachers
- If I taught in another country and would like to teach in Ontario, what do I need to do?
- Is the College still holding outreach or information sessions?
- Where do I go to apply for teacher training?
- What do I need to do to become a general education teacher?
- Does the College recognize teacher education programs taken online?
- I completed the applicant eligibility assessment and the recommendation/outcome indicated it was unlikely that I would meet the regulatory requirements for teacher certification in Ontario. Does this mean I cannot apply to the College?
- I just completed my teacher education program and I want to take an Additional Qualification (AQ). I’m not yet an Ontario Certified Teacher. Can I take an AQ course now?
- Is my Early Childhood Education (ECE) Diploma equivalent to any AQ courses?
- What is the difference between the Schedules of Additional Qualifications (AQs)?