How do I return my library materials?
You can drop your library materials in the College drop box located in the laneway off St. Thomas St behind the College building at 101 Bloor St W.
To ship back your library materials via Canada Post:
- Keep the envelope/bubble mailer you received your library materials in.
- Place the items inside the envelope/bubble mailer.
- Seal the envelope with the backing from the envelope flap, or tape the bubble mailer closed.
- Peel the return label sleeve that was included with your shipment.
- On the front of the package, stick the return label over the original one that was addressed to you.
- Make note of the tracking number found on the return label, and drop off the package at a Canada Post office, or drop the package in a Canada Post street letter box (if it fits).
IMPORTANT: the weight of the materials must be the same as the original package. Please do not add extra materials to the return package.
This video will show you how to prepare your package(s).
Submit a request.