Certification times may vary, but the College tries its best to provide a decision within 120 days after the receipt of a complete application.
Articles in this section
- Where do I go to obtain a Criminal Record Check Report?
- Do you accept documents electronically?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- What documents do I need to provide with my application?
- What’s the status of my application?
- Does the College accept documents from World Education Services?
- Can I use another document instead of a teaching certificate?
- How can I avoid delays with my application?
- How long does it take to process an application?
- When should I apply to the College?
Article is closed for comments.