Provincial legislation does not grant the College the authority to grant an exemption to any member or applicant for any reason.
Articles in this section
- What is the Sexual Abuse Prevention Program?
- How can I take the Program?
- What if I am having trouble signing into my member account?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this Program?
- Why is this Program mandatory?
- Who must complete the Program and when is the deadline?
- Can I request an exemption?
- How do I request accommodation to access the Program?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the Program?
Please sign in to leave a comment.