Once you apply for the certificate, the College makes best efforts to review the application within 30 business days, after we have received and processed all required documentation including the general application and the annual membership and registration fees.
Articles in this section
- How is the Temporary Certificate different from any other certificates issued by the College?
- What happens if I don't finish my program by the expiry date on my certificate?
- Will the Temporary Certificate automatically be converted into a General Certificate of Qualification and Registration (CQR)?
- Can I use the OCT designation if I am certified with a Temporary Certificate?
- Will Temporary Certificate holders be issued a designation document?
- What will the Temporary Certificate look like?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- How can I avoid delays with my application for a Temporary Certificate?
- How long will it take to receive a Temporary Certificate?
- How do I request the Temporary Certificate?