Apply early. Read the relevant registration guide to learn about our document requirements. Check your application status often.
There are some documents that you need to send us such as:
- a criminal record check
- proof of your name, place and date of birth
- proof of name change (if applicable)
- proof of competency, work experience (for technological education teachers)
Some documents must come from an institution, such as:
- report indicating you are eligible for the temporary certificate
- an attestation confirming all requirements to be granted an undergraduate degree have been met (when applicable for teacher education candidates in a concurrent program)
- statements of professional standing (when applicable)
In addition, some of these documents may need to be translated. Review the registration guide to ensure the correct documents are submitted to us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.