Teaching experience gained while holding a temporary certificate may be used to satisfy a part of your practicum, subject to approval from your faculty of education. Important: remember to contact your faculty of education for information on acceptable documentation.
Articles in this section
- How is the Temporary Certificate different from any other certificates issued by the College?
- What happens if I don't finish my program by the expiry date on my certificate?
- Will the Temporary Certificate automatically be converted into a general Certificate of Qualification and Registration (CQR)?
- Can I use the OCT designation if I am certified with a Temporary Certificate?
- Will Temporary Certificate holders be issued a designation document?
- What will the Temporary Certificate look like?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- How can I avoid delays with my application for a Temporary Certificate?
- How long will it take to receive a Temporary Certificate?
- How do I request the Temporary Certificate?