The temporary certificate will help the province address the reported COVID-19-related teacher shortage. The College endorsed the creation of a temporary certificate to enable faculty of education students to begin teaching earlier as a partial solution to the shortage.
Articles in this section
- How is the Temporary Certificate different from any other certificates issued by the College?
- What happens if I don't finish my program by the expiry date on my certificate?
- Will the Temporary Certificate automatically be converted into a General Certificate of Qualification and Registration (CQR)?
- Can I use the OCT designation if I am certified with a Temporary Certificate?
- Will Temporary Certificate holders be issued a designation document?
- What will the Temporary Certificate look like?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- How can I avoid delays with my application for a Temporary Certificate?
- How long will it take to receive a Temporary Certificate?
- How do I request the Temporary Certificate?