The Sexual Abuse Prevention Program is based on an existing program called Commit to Kids that was developed by the Canadian Centre for Child Protection in both English and French. It has been available nationally for some time. The College has reviewed the program in both languages.
Articles in this section
- What is the Sexual Abuse Prevention Program?
- How can I take the Program?
- What if I am having trouble signing into my member account?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this Program?
- Why is this Program mandatory?
- Who must complete the Program and when is the deadline?
- Can I request an exemption?
- How do I request accommodation to access the Program?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the Program?