The governing legislation of the Ontario College of Teachers requires completion of the program or failure to complete the program to be noted on the public register and each OCT's Certificate of Qualification and Registration. These notations will serve to further the College’s mandate to protect student safety and well-being. The notations will be added when the program becomes available on January 3, 2022.
Articles in this section
- What is the sexual abuse prevention program?
- When and how can I take the program?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this program?
- Why is this program mandatory?
- Who must complete the program and when is the deadline?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the program?
- When is the deadline to complete this program?
- When is an application for certification considered complete?
- Why are you adding notations to the public register and Certificate of Qualification and Registration?