The governing legislation of the Ontario College Teachers was recently amended to include the requirement that all Ontario Certified Teachers and applicants successfully complete a sexual abuse prevention program to better protect the interests, safety, and well-being of students.
Articles in this section
- What is the sexual abuse prevention program?
- When and how can I take the program?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this program?
- Why is this program mandatory?
- Who must complete the program and when is the deadline?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the program?
- When is the deadline to complete this program?
- When is an application for certification considered complete?
- Why are you adding notations to the public register and Certificate of Qualification and Registration?