Successful completion of the program requires a score of 80 per cent on the assessment component. If an individual who is a member of the College on January 3, 2022 does not complete the program by August 31, 2022, that will be reflected in a notation on the public register and their Certificate of Qualification and Registration. Prior to August 31, 2022, the notation will read that the program is “to be completed.” After August 31, 2022, the notation will read that the program is “incomplete.” Once the program is completed, the notation will read “completed.” Applicants and re-applicants who do not successfully complete the program will be ineligible for certification. The program and assessment component can be taken multiple times if necessary.
Articles in this section
- What is the sexual abuse prevention program?
- When and how can I take the program?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this program?
- Why is this program mandatory?
- Who must complete the program and when is the deadline?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the program?
- When is the deadline to complete this program?
- When is an application for certification considered complete?
- Why are you adding notations to the public register and Certificate of Qualification and Registration?