The program will be available as of January 3, 2022. Starting on that date, you can complete the program by logging in to the Member's Area and clicking the link in the banner at the top of the page. A link will also be available in the Professional Learning Requirement section.
Articles in this section
- What is the sexual abuse prevention program?
- When and how can I take the program?
- What supports will be available to people who may be personally impacted by taking this program?
- Why is this program mandatory?
- Who must complete the program and when is the deadline?
- How much will this cost for members and applicants to take?
- What happens if I do not successfully complete the program?
- When is the deadline to complete this program?
- When is an application for certification considered complete?
- Why are you adding notations to the public register and Certificate of Qualification and Registration?