No. The public register is not meant to be an exhaustive list of your academic and professional accomplishments.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already submitted my supporting documents when I applied to the College, why do I need to send them again to have a diploma or certificate listed?
- What do you see on the public register?
- What is Find a Teacher? What information does it have?
- Why don’t you list qualifications for Indigenous, or deaf and hard of hearing teachers?
- What are Teaching Qualifications?
- What are Additional Qualifications?
- Can I list my Red Seal endorsement?
- Can I list recognition certificates that are related to my trade that don’t come from a regulatory authority? For example, clean emission test certificates or Cordon-Bleu certificates?
- How do I add a diploma or certificate that’s not on my Certificate of Qualifications and Registration/Transitional Certificate of Qualification and Registration?
- Why can’t I list all my education / work experience / certificates / diplomas?