We are committed to continuous improvement. This, and other efforts, are part of our ongoing process to ensure transparency by making more information available to the public. The government has legislated that clear information about the education, work experience and competency teachers needed to hold at the time their technological qualification was awarded.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already submitted my supporting documents when I applied to the College, why do I need to send them again to have a diploma or certificate listed?
- What do you see on the public register?
- What is Find a Teacher? What information does it have?
- Why don’t you list qualifications for Indigenous, or deaf and hard of hearing teachers?
- What are Teaching Qualifications?
- What are Additional Qualifications?
- Can I list my Red Seal endorsement?
- Can I list recognition certificates that are related to my trade that don’t come from a regulatory authority? For example, clean emission test certificates or Cordon-Bleu certificates?
- How do I add a diploma or certificate that’s not on my Certificate of Qualifications and Registration/Transitional Certificate of Qualification and Registration?
- Why can’t I list all my education / work experience / certificates / diplomas?