No. This is outside of our mandate.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to follow the Ministry of Education’s curriculum / safety protocols when doing private instruction?
- How much should I charge for private instruction?
- Will the College connect members to parents looking for private instruction?
- Am I still subject to the College’s jurisdiction if I’m retired or suspended for non-payment of fees and teach privately?
- Why should parents hire Ontario Certified Teachers?
- Am I subject to the College’s jurisdiction if I teach privately?
- Are Ontario Certified Teachers able to provide private tutoring or teach in learning pods?
Article is closed for comments.