Yes. But you must still be a member in Good Standing with us. If you are continuing to teach part-time or occasionally, you should renew your membership online.
Articles in this section
- When is my College membership fee due and how do I pay?
- How much is the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- I tried paying my fee and it keeps telling me my information is not up-to-date, but when I log into my account everything looks fine.
- Do I need to pay my annual membership fee (AMF) if I’m on maternity leave?
- How do I pay the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- What happens if I let my membership lapse but wish to teach again later?
- Can I pay a reduced annual membership fee (AMF) if I only work occasionally?
- If I retire, can I teach occasionally?
- What should I do if I am retiring or leaving the profession?
- How do I renew my College membership if I've been suspended for not paying my annual membership fee (AMF)?
Article is closed for comments.