By law, we cannot delete an AQ from your file. If you do not feel competent to teach the subject for which you hold a qualification, please speak with your school principal or the board representative assigning you to the position.
Articles in this section
- Who can sign the statement of successful teaching experience?
- What is the schedule F?
- Where do I go to take an Additional Qualification course?
- What prerequisites do I need to qualify for the Principal's Qualifications Part 1?
- How do I qualify for equivalent standing?
- How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
- Can I ask to remove an additional qualification (AQ) from my record on the College's public register?
- How will I know the College has acknowledged my additional qualifications?
- Can I take courses from other Schedules to fulfill the complementary education course condition on my certificate?
- Who decided what new Additional Qualifications (AQs) should be created?