It may be your employer information has not been updated. Please verify you have entered employment information (either employed in education – not employed in education or on leave). Ensure that it is not indicated that the employer deducts the fee. If your employer has not deducted the fee you must remove that check mark.
Articles in this section
- When is my College membership fee due and how do I pay?
- How much is the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- I tried paying my fee and it keeps telling me my information is not up-to-date, but when I log into my account everything looks fine.
- Do I need to pay my annual membership fee (AMF) if I’m on maternity leave?
- How do I pay the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- What happens if I let my membership lapse but wish to teach again later?
- Can I pay a reduced annual membership fee (AMF) if I only work occasionally?
- If I retire, can I teach occasionally?
- What should I do if I am retiring or leaving the profession?
- How do I renew my College membership if I've been suspended for not paying my annual membership fee (AMF)?