All the credit unions are participating but some smaller ones may not have added us to their approved list of vendors yet. However, you can phone your credit union and ask them to select us from the master list maintained by the Credit Union Central. Keep in mind it may take one-two business days for us to appear on your own credit union’s site once you ask for it.
Articles in this section
- When is my College membership fee due and how do I pay?
- How much is the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- I tried paying my fee and it keeps telling me my information is not up-to-date, but when I log into my account everything looks fine.
- Do I need to pay my annual membership fee (AMF) if I’m on maternity leave?
- How do I pay the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- What happens if I let my membership lapse but wish to teach again later?
- Can I pay a reduced annual membership fee (AMF) if I only work occasionally?
- If I retire, can I teach occasionally?
- What should I do if I am retiring or leaving the profession?
- How do I renew my College membership if I've been suspended for not paying my annual membership fee (AMF)?