Skip to main content

My postsecondary institution sent the official academic records to my home by mistake. I have not opened the envelope. Since it is still sealed, can I bring them in or mail them to you?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Do you need more assistance?
Submit a request.