We asked all financial institutions to display our name in both languages. Institutions that offer bilingual services have listed us under « Ordre des enseignantes et des enseignants de l’Ontario or Ordre des enseignants ». Some banks have shortened the name to fit their computer systems but it always begins with “Ordre”. If you still can’t find it listed in French, you can use Ontario College of Teachers.
Articles in this section
- When is my College membership fee due and how do I pay?
- How much is the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- I tried paying my fee and it keeps telling me my information is not up-to-date, but when I log into my account everything looks fine.
- Do I need to pay my annual membership fee (AMF) if I’m on maternity leave?
- How do I pay the annual membership fee (AMF)?
- What happens if I let my membership lapse but wish to teach again later?
- Can I pay a reduced annual membership fee (AMF) if I only work occasionally?
- If I retire, can I teach occasionally?
- What should I do if I am retiring or leaving the profession?
- How do I renew my College membership if I've been suspended for not paying my annual membership fee (AMF)?