New AQs are developed as a result of a multi-year review of the Teachers’ Qualifications Regulation. We conducted the review, by consulting widely with members, provincial education stakeholders and other groups across Ontario, to ensure that teachers continue to be well prepared to help students in their learning.
Articles in this section
- Who can sign the statement of successful teaching experience?
- Where do I go to take an Additional Qualification course?
- What prerequisites do I need to qualify for the Principal's Qualifications Part 1?
- How do I qualify for equivalent standing?
- How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
- Can I ask to remove an additional qualification (AQ) from my record on the College's public register?
- How will I know the College has acknowledged my additional qualifications?
- Can I take courses from other Schedules to fulfill the complementary education course condition on my certificate?
- Who decided what new Additional Qualifications (AQs) should be created?
- What qualifications do I need to be a principal?
Article is closed for comments.