To take one of these AQs, you must have a Certificate of Qualification and Registration, and have successfully completed at least two courses in American Sign Language or Langue des signes québécoise, or have equivalent proficiency. To find an approved provider, please visit Find an AQ on our website.
Articles in this section
- Who can sign the statement of successful teaching experience?
- What is the schedule F?
- Where do I go to take an Additional Qualification course?
- What prerequisites do I need to qualify for the Principal's Qualifications Part 1?
- How do I qualify for equivalent standing?
- How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
- Can I ask to remove an additional qualification (AQ) from my record on the College's public register?
- How will I know the College has acknowledged my additional qualifications?
- Can I take courses from other Schedules to fulfill the complementary education course condition on my certificate?
- Who decided what new Additional Qualifications (AQs) should be created?