Our registration guides outline the documents that must be submitted in support of your application. Membership with us is your licence to teach in Ontario’s publicly funded elementary and secondary schools.
Articles in this section
- Where do I go to obtain a Criminal Record Check Report?
- Do you accept documents electronically?
- What do I do if I have trouble arranging for documents?
- What documents do I need to provide with my application?
- What’s the status of my application?
- Does the College accept documents from World Education Services?
- Can I use another document instead of a teaching certificate?
- How can I avoid delays with my application?
- How long does it take to process an application?
- When should I apply to the College?