Do I have to be a certified teacher to take courses leading to Additional Qualifications?
Articles in this section
- What is the schedule F?
- Where do I go to take an Additional Qualification course?
- What qualifications do I need to teach in English or French language schools?
- What prerequisites do I need to qualify for the Principal's Qualifications Part 1?
- What courses do I need to take to teach at the intermediate level or in high school?
- How do I qualify for equivalent standing?
- How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
- Can I ask to remove an additional qualification from my record on the College's public register?
- How do I know the College acknowledges my additional qualifications?
- Can I take courses from other Schedules to fulfill the complementary education course condition on my certificate?