Additional Qualification (AQ) or Additional Basic Qualifications (ABQ) are courses that can be taken after certification. ABQs indicate divisions and subjects, where as AQs indicate subjects or teaching specialties.
Articles in this section
- I’ve already submitted my supporting documents when I applied to the College, why do I need to send them again to have a diploma or certificate listed?
- What do you see on the public register?
- What is Find a Teacher? What information does it have?
- Why don’t you list qualifications for Indigenous, or deaf and hard of hearing teachers?
- What are Teaching Qualifications?
- What are Additional Qualifications?
- Can I list my Red Seal endorsement?
- Can I list recognition certificates that are related to my trade that don’t come from a regulatory authority? For example, clean emission test certificates or Cordon-Bleu certificates?
- How do I add a diploma or certificate that’s not on my Certificate of Qualifications and Registration/Transitional Certificate of Qualification and Registration?
- Why can’t I list all my education / work experience / certificates / diplomas?
Article is closed for comments.