How can I avoid delays with my application for a temporary certificate?
Apply early. Read the relevant registration guide to learn about our document requirements. Check your application status often.
There are some documents that you need to send us such as:
- a criminal record check,
- proof of your name, place and date of birth
- proof of name change (if applicable)
- proof of competency, work experience (for technological education teachers)
Some documents must come from an institution, such as:
- report indicating you are eligible for the temporary certificate
- statements of professional standing (when applicable).